 General / 25340
    Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :( Jake McKee
   Sergio, Normally, I don't do "me too" posts, but hopefully this one will help the effectiveness of the point trying to be made here. I consider myself to be an active AFOL. I created bricksonthebrain.com, I have more parts than room in our (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

        Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :( —Jeff Johnston
    (...) On the other hand, for you AFOLs and others who have become separated from your collections...*don't* kick yourself, because it doesn't do any good. Take it from someone who was very experienced at regretting things - it won't change the (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)