 General / 25323
25322  |  25324
Subject:
Tommy Gun (.45 Thompson SMG)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 06:20:57 GMT

Sometime ago, I posted an idea on making a "tommy gun"
(the .45caliber Thompson submachinegun, the gun made infamous
by its adoption by the, shall we say "participants",
of the 1920s Mob Wars).  I just realized that I never did
post pictures of it.  For your enjoyment:

"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/items/tommygun.jpg"

Just be careful where you aim it.  ;-)
Franklin