 General / 25305
  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

Hi Sergio, Maybe you're going through dark ages... maybe it's just a "dim" age, though. Or perhaps you have a builder's block. I personally slightly lost interest in lego for awhile (around 14-15), but sparked the interest again actually when we (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) Hi, I agree with Shiri. I think it is a Dim Age. Not builders block, I can still build really cool things, because Lego has been my most favorite hobby for years. I just have no time right now and not too much interest. I don't want it to turn (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)