 General / 2525
Re: TLG investigation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 02:26:47 GMT

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999 20:31:15 GMT, "Jeroen Ottens" <ottens@get2net.dk> wrote:
.I was finally able to make my dreammodel. A F14A Tomcat
fighterplane, which could do anything but flying. The model itself was 80
cm long, and 80 cm wide when the wings were fully extended. I used three
electromotors, 7 pneumatic cylinders, a fibreoptics system and loads of
Lego to create a plane with retractable gears (suspended and steered
nosewheel), swingwings, tailerons, brakes, flaps, cockpit lights, etc. etc.

You had _better_ have some pictures of that plane.  :-)
I started, and pretty much aborted, the same thing, so I really, really want to
see what you came up with.

Please...

-- Terry K --