 General / 25239
  Re: Lego spotted in Big Momma's House

(...) I can vouch it was *definitely* the LEGO Imagination Center - I was there the day they filmed it! I spent most of the afternoon that day building, and rebuilding, (and rebuilding again!) a Duplo 'castle' that Arnold smashes as he exits the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego spotted in Big Momma's House

(...) Dos that mean you met him? (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego spotted in Big Momma's House

In lugnet.general, John Gerlach writes: <snip> (...) Why former, John? -Shiri (a curious soul who asks a lotta questions) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)