 General / 25233
    Re: Lego Studio —Eric Brouwer
   That was pretty friggin' cool! After all the bad reviews I've read, your clip makes me reconsider picking this little baby up. Great job! Has anyone done a movie clip of a larger scene yet, like a large battle? (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Studio —Robert Thomas
     (...) SOON!! (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Studio —Tom Boucher