 General / 25218
    'Get together' in Sweden 2001-Jan-13 —Anders Isaksson
   Hello! There will (hopefully) be an informal 'Lego Get Together' at my home here in Eskilstuna, Sweden in the beginning of next year - Saturday-Sunday 2001-Jan-13,14. As this is a home event, I can't invite you all, but I'll do that anyway, and hope (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)