 General / 2521
Re: TLG investigation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 00:01:07 GMT

Mookie drools :) I would love to not have to sort all my lego! does
someone actually do the sorting for you when you're done, or are you
guys nice and clean and don't get everything all messy... <yeah right
;)>
I have just one question.. can you smuggle me out a few hundred pieces??
;)
Tamy

Jeroen Ottens wrote:

Imagine that you have an infinite amount of Lego which you never have to
sort ;)

Jeroen

Alan Shutko <shutkoa@ugsolutions.com> wrote in article
<ydusocb2vsz.fsf@slosf6.ugsolutions.com>...
"Jeroen Ottens" <ottens@get2net.dk> writes:

As far as working inside Lego is concerned, I'm afraid I can't tell
anything. Sorry, but I'd like to keep this job.

There's one question that we'd all like answered that you can probably
tell us:

Is it as cool as we'd think?

--
Alan Shutko <shutkoa@ugsolutions.com> - (314) 344-5214