 General / 25209
    Re: Lego spotted in Big Momma's House —Andreas Stabno
   (...) One of my coworkers just mentioned that the 12-10-2000 episode of "Malcolm in the Middle" had a lengthy scene where an entire room was taken over by a LEGO city. Can someone confirm this so that we can find a kind soul who taped the show? Tele (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego spotted in Big Momma's House —Eric Joslin
   (...) I saw it, and there are a couple of threads about it on Lugnet. eric (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)