 General / 25195
    Re: Elemental Challenge —Manuel Cueto
    (...) I have 8 different cyclists. motorcycle bicycle, (runner and turism) motorscooter,(girl and person with helmet) (...) and motorbike). With the different colors.........maybe hundreds of models in the world. Manuel Cueto (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Elemental Challenge —Wayne R. Hussey
   (...) Thanks, again Manuel. I'll have to keep my eye out for some of these to come available. Unless of course, you're interested in parting with a few? ;-) Wayne (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)