 General / 25181
25180  |  25182
Subject:
Cleveland area gathering pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 05:49:02 GMT

Had a great building session at Adrian's from about 4:00-9:00 today (well,
yesterday now, I guess).  The results (with mostly Troy's parts): a 7 story
monorail.  I just dumped the contents of my camera into a Brickshelf folder.
About a third of the pictures were taken with the lights off and an 8 second
exposure...made for cool light trails.

And the required group shot:
From left to right: Gino, Adrian, Eric, me, and Troy.
--Bram