 General / 25049
  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) This is where you're making your mistake: We aren't talking about someone selling sets that resemble GoB sets. We *are* talking about someone building the set FOR THEIR OWN USE without buying it. I agree completely that if someone copied one (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) I can get upset if I want. I can be flattered if I want. I can be both at the same time if I want. I can do so for any reason or no reason at all if I want. What I won't do (and what James won't do) is *do* anything about it, other than (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)