 General / 25029
25028  |  25030
Subject:
LEGO Maniacs' guide on adequate.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 04:35:16 GMT

I just happened to land across the LEGO Maniacs' guide
( http://www.adequate.com/lego/ ). I hadn't been there for at least a year
or even two, which is a long time on internet timeframes... I was surprised
to see that the site had some really updated reviews, including a few LOM
sets, and other new-ish sets. For some reason I thought it was long outdated...

So I was wondering - who runs this site? Are they involved on lugnet at all?
Do they want to be? Etc.

I'd be glad to find out, and I'm too lazy to research and find out. (so sue me!)

'night,
-Shiri