 General / 25028
    Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts —Jeff Johnston
    (...) This last one seems to me to be the most relevant in this case. If I sit down with my guitar and pluck out the beginning of "Enter Sandman", it would be completely ludicrous for Metallica to sue me for it - and if the law believes it is (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Baby, it always was... A lot of bad law is coming down in terms of intellectual property primarily because the main participants can afford to assert their views. And as far as the computer industry is concerned -- the whole thing is built on (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)