 General / 25022
Re: Confirmation for GATS - A 20ft. X 20ft. display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 22:37:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Chris Leach writes:
Afternoon peoples, MILTC has confirmation from GATS for a 20ft. X 20ft.
display (24ft. X 24ft. with barriers 2ft around).Any local michagander who
wishs to participate let me know.For those who haven't heard the show is
Jan,13-14th at Novi Expo Center.