 General / 25017
  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Only if you include your modification about selling it. BTW, where does the law stand if I buy a legitimate set of plans for a set. I then put together 10 copies of the set out of loose bricks I own and sell them. I'm I in the wrong? Is this (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) The same as doing it with software. You own the rights (in my case) to make unlimited copies for personal use. You can sell the instructions (with or without the bricks) but if you do so, you must destroy all copies in your possession or (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)