 General / 24948
    Does anyone have the Comborider instructions? —Bradley Dale
   I want the instructions for the big RoboRiders, but they can apparently no longer be found at lego.com. I tried to load the smaller riders, but they are all one big error. Are these on brickshelf or anything? (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

        Re: Does anyone have the Comborider instructions? —Martin Scragg
   Hi, you should still be able to download them from here: (URL) you have any trouble I have them, but they are large. Martin ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bradley Dale" <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> To: <lugnet.general@lugnet.com>; (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)