 General / 24931
24930  |  24932
Subject:
decals / stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 15:23:56 GMT

hi folks

i remember a year or 2 ago seeing a mention of some website
with scans of the decals/ stickers for lego sets
does anyone know if this site exists currently ?

i'm looking for decals for a number of sets
particularly if anyone has scans of the ones for the emirates
airline and some of the other airlines
but also the old town sets .. town square, main street (the big
hotel decal) etc.

Yvonne