 General / 24865
  Re: I want cars with doors

That's an interesting point. I recall back when all town sets included at least one pair of car doors. Now, they almost never come with doors! Anakins Pod-racer comes with two blue ones. I think that one of the other pod-racers in the big SW (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: I want cars with doors

(...) As far as I know these are the only current sets with car doors. The last set I remember having a car with doors is 6445 Emergency Evac (1998). (URL) the way this set has lots of interesting pieces. Paulo (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)