 General / 24861
Re: Moonbase Io Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 02:51:33 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Joel Foreman writes:
Hey, I like that Roadrunner. Always a fan of leggy mechs with relatively
tiny bodies. I especially like the droid idea you're building up. Autonomous
work machines with those green pod sensor arrays...very cool.

The drone is cool too, BTW.

Keep it up!

Joel

In lugnet.build.mecha, Andrew Todd Amacher writes:
Check out the Roadrunner and the Star Drone in the Vedra section.
LMKWYT,
Todd
http://moonbase-io.webjump.com/default.htm

Thanks Joel. Both models are new versions of models I built and posted when
Moonbase Io went online about a year and a half ago(before the advent of
clicking hinge bricks and Throwbot limbs). I did the same thing with my
Shocktrooper design a few weeks ago.

Later,
Todd