 General / 24846
24845  |  24847
Subject:
Weird dream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 21:35:28 GMT

I forgot to post this until now...

I had a weird dream the other night, and part of it was LEGO related.  I
dreamed that I read an announcement about a new licensed line for the Simpsons,
and there were set pictures.  I got all excited, and I went to look at the
pictures, and they were pretty keen.  And they were all normal minifigs, except
they had molded heads like C-3PO.  And then I realised that the set was the
Simpson's living room, and all the sets were different room at their house that
connected together via Technic pins, and I got all happy about the pink 1xN
bricks and arches (if you never noticed, they have pink walls in their house).

It was really odd.  I wondered offhand if there would be a Professor Frinck or
Mister Burns set in the next line.  Then my dream moved to other less topical
matters.

eric