 General / 2484
2483  |  2485
Subject:
Lego announces 4 new computer games
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 23:37:03 GMT

http://www.cdmag.com/Sponsors/click.html?sponsor=CGO_NEWS_02011999&url=/articles/017/161/lego_games.html

My own summaries from the article:

LEGOLAND:
Design, build, and run a theme park with rides and attractions from the
sets, including Western, Adventurers and Castle.
For PC

LEGO Racers:
Design a race car and driver and drive on 5 tracks.
For PC, Nintendo 64 and PlayStation

LEGO Rock Raiders:
A "3D Action Adventure" where you explore and excavate underground on an
alien planet
For PC and PlayStation

LEGO Friends
Join a group of girls, join a band, prepare a "gig" for school
Girl oriented
Platform not specified