 General / 24836
24835  |  24837
Subject:
Could anyone send me some scans of the instructions for 1817, 2531 ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 16:09:57 GMT

Hi all,

I am really interested in getting the 1817,2531 sets
but so far i've had no luck ..
so i wondered could anyone send me a scan of their instructions
so i could try to build them

are there set-specific pieces in these sets ? ...
the 2531 looks like all standard pieces
I'm not sure about the 1817 .. the undercarriage looks strange

thanks

Yvonne