 General / 24815
    Re: Lugnet Troll? ( was Re: brown minifigure head) —Richard Noeckel
   (...) Hey, Rosco, before your done eating your chicken and waffles, I’ve got a few words for you. There's a name for people like you. People who constantly attempt to be politically correct and organize their little bricks into size and colour (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lugnet Troll? ( was Re: brown minifigure head) —Aaron West
   (...) This discussion has it's night and day all right! Best not continued until we've all been up till 2AM sorting our bricks into those matching containers and have much less of importance to say. On that note, why am I here... Ladies and (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lugnet Troll? ( was Re: brown minifigure head) —Richard Noeckel
   (...) Aaron's right, this conversation shall be discontinued in this forum. My good mate Rosco and I shall communicate through e-mail rather than prolong this dying debate. He was good enough to not to bother any of you with his reply to my message. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)