 General / 24762
24761  |  24763
Subject:
crane support pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 14:47:54 GMT

Hi everyone

a question about lego crane support pieces ...
i was wondering what set the white ones come in

i know the yellow crane supports are in the 6541
the red ones in the 6542 and the container depot in the 9v series
and the blue ones in the new highway construction set
but where do the white ones come from ?
is there any other sets with these big crane supports ?

i also love the big grey single supports in the 1998 lego football
stand - the head tribunal set
i'd love to get my hands on 20 or more of those .. great for construction !
were these in any other set ?

happy building
Yvonne