 General / 24760
  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) I haven't convinced myself as to whether this is a hair style or a cap (I'm thinking of the possibility of it being a wool cap). It probably is supposed to be a hair style though, but if so, it will absolutely be the worst minifig hair style. (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) I hope this isn't a test run for Anakin's hairpiece in upcoming Star Wars Episode 2 sets. Kevin (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)