 General / 24686
  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) Red, white, grey, tan, black, brown, green (7). (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) is the one you classify as tan the one in the football bus sets ? I haven't bought any of these yet but i saw the pictures I hadn't seen the green yet .. must check those racer sets ! (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: white hair & grey hair ...are these old folks only in one set

(...) Yes, though it's first appearance was in 7110 Landspeeder. (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)