 General / 2461
RE: Mindstorms Available in NZ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 07:47:07 GMT

They're called slizers in the UK as well. Oddly, our catalogue
has two pages about them, but doesn't show any pictures
of any of the sets at all. It just says the Slizer are coming.

There's also no Mindstorms in our catalogue, although both Slizers
and Mindstorms are in the shops.

Simon
http://www/SimonRobinson.com

Also of interest in the catalogue the Throwbots are called Slizers
apparently because "The Slizers home planet is divided up
into 8 different
Slices"  I didn't read the full blurb but I thought some of
you people who
are big on nitpicking might find this interesting.

Cheers
Tim