 General / 24600
    Hockey??? —Mark D. McKean
   My father insists that he saw a LEGO commercial on TV the other day for a LEGO hockey set. I tried to convince him that what he saw must have been a Soccer commercial, but he insists that it was hockey, because the minifigs had sticks. (?) Having (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Hockey??? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Short of an official statement from an official Lego rep, nothing said here can prove the negative... none of us fans can prove something doesn't exist. All we can do is say that we've not seen it ourselves and don't know anyone who has. ++Lar (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Hockey??? —Paul Davidson
      (...) here (...) exist. (...) anyone (...) Is that the "you can't prove a negative proposition" argument? :) It's interesting that the theory that you can't prove something is always false is unproveable. Paul Davidson (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Hockey??? —Bill Farkas
   (...) Boy, if this isn't an open door for the argument of a Divine Being!! How come this logic doesn't apply in .debate? (...) I'm bookmarking this one! Straight from the horses mouth! Hallelujah Chorus fills the room! :) Sorry Lar, couldn't resist. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)