 General / 24548
24547  |  24549
Subject:
YUK!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 18:53:25 GMT

Jeeeez. I hadn't seen those new sets in close up, but those racers are
REALLY bad. What has happened to the LEGO guys? I've seen LEGO in Happy
meals before, but Happy meal toys in a LEGO box?
And those Bionicles. Weren't the Slizers and Robo riders bad enough?

Maybe this is a good time for getting out of those dark ages after all.
Nothing interesting is being released, so I can use the little money that I
have to catch up on the missing years...

Duq