 General / 2454
Re: Mindstorms Available in NZ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 01:55:15 GMT

Tim McSweeney wrote in message ...
I just popped into Toyworld Takapuna in my lunch break and was amazed to • see
a Mindstorms box on the shelf.  According to the nice lady at the counter
they've decided to to bring it here, and it arrived yesterday.  She also
showed me the 1999 NZ catalogue which includes two pages at the back for
Mindstorms so it seems its an official Lego policy not just Toyworld.

Also of interest in the catalogue the Throwbots are called Slizers
apparently because "The Slizers home planet is divided up into 8 different
Slices"  I didn't read the full blurb but I thought some of you people who
are big on nitpicking might find this interesting.

Cheers
Tim

Forgot to mention price

RIS  $550