 General / 24517
    PocketPC LEGO setlist —Frank Buiting
    Hi, I'm currently experimenting with a LEGO setlist on my iPaq handheld. First I used Pocket Excel to keep track of sets, but I found ListPro[1] more convenient. Like Excel, there are both desktop and handheld versions available that can be (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: PocketPC LEGO setlist —Leonardo Zide
   (...) I have a Palm and I started writing an application to track my sets (it's called Palm Lego Sets Inventory) but due to lack of time, it always goes to the bottom of my priority list. I've taken some screenshots using the Palm emulator and (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)