 General / 24501
    What do the abbreviations mean? Like POOP, BURP, etc... —Jason Fabisch
   I never did figure most of them out, except BURP. No idea what MOC, POOP and the others mean. Can anyone fill me in? Jason F. (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What do the abbreviations mean? Like POOP, BURP, etc... —Dan Boger
   (...) see here :) (URL) Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750 <set:691_1>: Rescue helicopter (LEGO/LEGOLAND/Vehicle), '74, 56 pcs (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)