 General / 24494
Re: Interesting Observation on "Racers"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 12:18:48 GMT

Yah, but no-one's seen the new Star Wars either... Or Alpha Team...

"Bradley Dale" <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
Nobody has seems to have seen the Racers yet.  Does this mean that stores
decided not to carry them?  There is nothing on my 2001 mini-catalog
that indicates a mid-year release.  Perhaps LEGO will lose a lot of money • on
these, not selling a single copy.