 General / 24480
24479  |  24481
Subject:
Life on Mars sets found in NJ, TRU in Burlington
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 20:44:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Went to QB TRU, talked with guy there.  He mentioned this store is an A or B
rated.  I asked him about Burlington and he said he wasn't sure, so away I
went.  It must be a C rated store because there they were.  They had 3 sets,
the Red Planet Cruiser (6.99), T3 Trike (9.99) and the Red Planet Protector
(19.99).  Better than nothing, I guess.  No new Star Wars though, but lots
of SW sets were on sale, like the Bwing and the Battle Droid and AAT.

Jason F.