 General / 24453
  Problem with AucZILLA

I received my AucZILLA XI winnings on May 11th. However, eight instances of one element type was missing from the packet. I sent a reply immediately to enquire about these missing parts, but got no response. Six weeks later, I sent a new mail, and (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Problem with AucZILLA

My last packing update for Auczilla IV is from 2 november. I received a few of those updates a couple of days apart, and then nothing. I was actually just wondering myself what had happened to them... Duq "Fredrik Glöckner" (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Problem with AucZILLA

I have still not received any response to this. Do anybody know is AucZILLA is dead by now? Fredrik (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Problem with AucZILLA

(...) It isn't dead. Todd Lehman runs Auczilla. Try emailing to <lehman@auczilla.com>. This is the link at the bottom of www.auczilla.com. He is probably just busy. BEN GATRELLE (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Problem with AucZILLA

(...) But the AucZILLA correspondence so far has indicated that <auczilla@auczilla.com> is the one stop mail address for all kinds of correspondence related to AucZILLA. (...) Hm, I have only read the information in the AucZILLA mails, which doesn't (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Problem with AucZILLA

(...) He seems to be busy shipping XIV. I got my box today. John #388 (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)