 General / 24441
Re: 3409 vs. 5975
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 22:22:18 GMT

Hi Jude!

Without any hesitation, you should buy the Championship Challenge !!!

Kevin Zwicker and I bought one each and we're very satisfied.

With the coupon you can find in the Mania Magazine, you can have it for
37,99 CAN $ at TRU.

Pierre
MonLUG #1

In lugnet.general, Jude Beaudin writes:
OK, as many of you know there is a sale at TRU Canada and both of these are
the same price.

<set:5975> T-Rex Transport 322 pc
<set:3409> Championship Challenge 274 pc

My budget dictates I can get only one; the question is, "Which one?"

I can't decide so I need your help... LMKWYT

Jude

I have to decide by tomorrow