 General / 24408
Re: Mini-fig scale TIE's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 04:45:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jay Cal writes:
Wow! some really cool TIEs built IRL. I love the way the look like the TLG
version but you improved them in the best possible way!
I really like the wing pylons and the interiors.
Great job!

Now how about a Bomber?

Greetz,
Jay

In lugnet.starwars, Richard W. Schamus writes:
It being a slow day, I decided to finally get my new TIE's digitally
captured, and wanted to share them with you. You'll find them here;
I hope you enjoy them and peaks your interest for the new TIE.

Rich

Hey, thanks for the words of praise, especially coming from someone whose
raytrace POV renderings of the TIE's stirred up so much conversation.
Actually, you stole my thunder. I had them done, and was just getting around
to capture them digitally when - BAM! you come along with those great
pictures. I had to wait a week or so to let things cool off.

I have from the start of the SW sets seen that TLC could have made many
improvements in each and every set. I've even done a version of the standard
TIE at least a year ago, but it wasn't very good, so I put my thoughts on it
on a back burner and let it all simmer. Appearently I cook fairly well.

Anyway, thanks again.

Rich

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (My views do not necessarily express the
views of my employer...)

BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY.

Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****

--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34