 General / 24390
    Re: LEGO Packaging —Jon Kozan
   (...) I can't explain why this is the case, just perhaps the model guys know what piece people may be looking for and hide the parts intentionally. Short of searching my parts database, I typically notice this when I'm inventorying a set. Afterwards (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Packaging —Charles Eric McCarthy
   (...) [snip] (...) These two immediately come to mind: 7161 Gungan Sub - contains a gray 2x2 apex slope 6281 Pirates Perilous Pitfall - contains a black 1x4x2 classic lattice fence /Eric McC/ (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)