 General / 2438
    Hello —Simon Robinson
   Seeing as I've just sent my first post to the list, I may as well say *HELLO* to everyone. I've been lurking around for about a month, but had some difficulties registering - which have got sorted out thanks to help from Larry P and Todd Lehman. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Hello —Jesse Long
   Simon Robinson wrote in message <47C58C0CC8E2D111873...lc.com>... (...) Greetings, and thanks for lurking first. I hope your stay is a pleasant one. We (read I) try not to be too annoying. Do you have an RTL roll-call you can post? I don't think (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)