 General / 24362
[Fwd: LEGO Mosaic]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 20:32:52 GMT

wow, i hadn't even had a chance to call them yet about it, i recieved 9
bags of light gray instead of 9 bags of black... I was going to finish
putting it together to see if i was missing anything else, but i guess
they know what they did, wow!

dear lego: thank you!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: LEGO Mosaic
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 15:03:47 -0500
From: "shop.at.home.americas" <shop.at.home.americas@LEGO.com>
To: jennr@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu

Dear LEGO® Shop at Home Customer,

Due to a technical problem, your LEGO Mosaic set was shipped with an
incomplete assortment of building elements. We have repaired this
problem and identified the bricks you are missing. These are now being
prepared for immediate shipment to you.

We appreciate your patience in this matter and apologize for any
inconvenience it may have caused. The elements you need to complete your
Mosaic should arrive shortly, and we hope you enjoy building and
displaying your LEGO Mosaic image!

Sincerely,

Sharon
LEGO Shop At Home Customer Service