 General / 24297
Re: Question on numbered stickers with Shell sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 21:13:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Daniel Allen writes:
In lugnet.general, Chuck Rex writes:

I picked up all nine of the Shell sets over the weekend (with a limit of 2
per visit, I became a familiar face) and each one has a circular red sticker
inside matching the set number (#1 - 9).

Does anyone know what these are for?

-Chuck

It's a series of 1-9. Actually, I thought there were ten in the series. Are
you sure there weren't more? or did you get them all?
    -dead

You are right, my fault, there are 10. But, I know it's a series, the
question is what is the point of having the stickers? What is their purpose?