 General / 24286
    Eric's Pictures from the GardenSlug Meeting (Was: My Photos From Ambler) —Andy Lynch
   Hello Everyone, Just wanted to repost the following message to Lugnet.General. I tried this once using e-mail, I waited an hour, but it didn't show up, so I'm going to try it again with the web interface. Sorry if it shows up again later. The (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)