 General / 24279
Re: Legoville Live Steam Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 02:47:50 GMT

Very neat work.
It took me a little while to catch on to the fact that you were speaking as a
minifig!  Very original.
For the tracks, did you try the 1.5x2 or 1.5x8 plates with rail, on edge, with
1x1 bricks in between, alternating grey and brown?
MIchel Magnan

The Legoville Live Steam Club would like to welcome visitors to their new
website:

http://worldofbricks.com

The Legoville Live Steam Club, founded in January 2000, is a model train club
devoted to modelling in one quarter to one half scale of the trains of
yesteryear and today.

Our little website is just a short tour of our layout in progress.  Come by • and
visit us.

We are happy to have comments on our creations and website and let us know • what
you think.

Thanks and welcome aboard!

Steve