 General / 24265
24264  |  24266
Subject:
Parts needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 06:04:21 GMT

Todd,

I'm finally getting arount to going through all my childhood Lego, and trying
to ascertain what parts are missing. And I came up with the thought, it'd be
really nice to be able to enter a list of "parts needed" against each set I
own. This would allow me to easily see what parts I need by set, and with an
extra click, overall.

How hard would that be?

ROSCO