 General / 24213
    Re: Mosaic Kit 3 shades of gray —Tim Coats
   (...) Actually I though it was bricks as those would be much more useful. What sizes are the plates? Are they all 1x1? a standard dark gray, a (...) What color is the baseplate? Tim The frame is made of black (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Mosaic Kit 3 shades of gray —Ben Gatelle
   (...) Yes. (...) Standard, regular, old-fashioned gray. This is the only gray I have ever seen used in road plates or the X-Large Gray Baseplate <set:628> which is what this is. BEN GATRELLE (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)