 General / 24189
  new slope pieces wanted (was: Re: What set has black roof peak/gable?)

(...) I agree, the studless slope would be very useful. Most of the existing slopes could be offered in studless half-wide form. How about some more: * inverse slopes in 60-degrees * inverse slopes in 3-long, 4-long and 8-long versions, just like (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: new slope pieces wanted (was: Re: What set has black roof peak/gable?)

What I would like to see is something where we could build roofs of varying slope degree and have short pieces where we could build in a small attic study part, or something like that. The only problem I can see is it may well end up being a series (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: new slope pieces wanted (was: Re: What set has black roof peak/gable?)

I notice that some of the airplane slopes (on the top front) are made of 33 degree on the front, and 45 degree on the 2 sides. Perhaps TLC should create 2 pieces from this 3 sided slope, so that it could have applications elsewhere, such as a roof (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: new slope pieces wanted (was: Re: What set has black roof peak/gable?)

(...) I also long for access to these kinds of slopes. However, lacking them (and lacking any indication that they might exist anytime soon), I've starting accumulating 2xN plates. With plates, I can change angles, and have odd-shaped rooflines with (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)