 General / 2418
Re: Stereo LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 09:16:11 GMT

On Sat, 6 Feb 1999 09:01:10 GMT, "Scott Symer" <ssymer@teleport.com> wrote:

In article <36AFF7AC.1030@writeme.com>, "Robert M. Dye" <robdye@writeme.com>
wrote:

I have added two stereo pictures to my site at GeoCities. You can access
them at:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/3482/stereo.html

These are a primitive attempt at stereo imaging. If you are interested
in trying this, especially if you are using POV-Ray, drop me a line.
I'll be happy to give you a leg up the learning curve..

Rob

Nifty!

One of the very first threads I remember from when I started reading RTL
(fall '97) was on stereo images. Terry Keller did this:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/4654/stereo.html

umm...
Are my eyes supposed to be stuck like this for good now?

¥)

Yikes! Is that still there?  I had forgotten all about putting that up.
I guess I should root around and see what other forgotten bits & pieces are
still at that site.
And yes, your eyes do get stuck.   ¥)

-- Terry K --