 General / 24175
    Were these Samsonite sets ever sold??? —Gary Istok
   I always keep an eye out in auctions and other sales for the "Holy Grail" Samsonite sets that I have been talking about ad nauseum... they are the Town Plan #725 and Junior Constructor #717 (no surprise here) produced from 1961-64. But I am not (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)