 General / 24123
24122  |  24124
Subject:
Thanks for voting for me - new DAT files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 05:08:40 GMT

Thanks to whoever nominated and voted for my site

   http://public.surfree.com/werdna/lego.htm

as Cool Lego Site of the Week. To celebrate I have uploaded
the raw .DAT files I used to produce my figure eight knot,
Enneper surface, Catalan surface and huge Mobius band to the site.
Enjoy! (but beware, because some of them are a bit on the big
side).

   Andrew